Thursday, February 14, 2008

I've figured out that my birthday wouldn't be great at all this year [ITS IN THE MIDDLE OF MID YEAR EXAMS YOU KNOW. btw, mid year exams starts on the first day after school reopens, i've heard],

so i claim valentine's day the
happiest occasion i can celebrate in school!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL MY LOVELY FRIENDS.

Going around the school giving cards and presents, receiving them, admiring them, eating them...hugging friends, smiling for the whole day, feeling happy and warm inside. Its just so cool. Makes you feel so loved, somehow.

Unsurprisingly, i slept at 3+ yesterday. That makes it around 6 hours dedicated to drawing cards, folding roses and deciding what to give my friends. but i've enjoyed making them anyway, its fun! :D


want to count how many?


45! there's their names at the back but i'm lazy to allign them properly -__-
gave the whole of 4L, 2D girls, choir mates, exclassmates etc, so that explains the amount oO

mygosh the lighting sucks like hell. and i forgot to take pictures of the 7 big special cards and roses oO *slaps myself*
_______________________________________________

unfortunately, sleeping late resulted in me being late for breakfast with ANNA KAIYING ANNIA ASHLEY D: i had to cab to simpang to meet them, but i was still late, i freaking woke up at 7am o.O we shall not eat in that shop anymore since the people there have stm and bad attitude D: shall go back to the one that we always eat at last time ;X

so we were left with maybe 10 minutes to eat, o.O

__________________________________________________
school was undoubtedly, undeniably and unexpectedly fun with everybody walking around and passing presents. I couldn't concentrate for the whole day, i can't seem to be able to settle down. Maybe sweets make me hyper, i promised myself i wouldn't touch them so I could snap a picture of everything~

[btw, i have a tendency to thank those who gave me stuff -__- it comes naturally o.O bear with me, the messages are quite long]

another post for the sake of my own memories LOL.

i'm lazy to put them nicely together ~_~


bird's eye view! haha


lovely notes from ANNA, ALICIA, KAIYING, LEONGYING, NGIKHIONG, JEMIMAH/MEIXUAN, ISABEL, BRENDA, PEIXUAN, and a card with my name from felicia sheena haonan chongrui :D


*INSERTS NOW NON-EXISTENT FLOWER FROM ISABEL*

sigh i swear that flower was damn nice and cool, isabel made it reallllly nicely. I lost it after i admired it outside the staffroom. I DON'T EVEN HAVE A PICTURE OF IT RARRR! D: i'm sad ):
oh, the flower's this exact shade


ANNA LIM'S DAMN COOL MILK FLAVOURED STRAW. i'm so going to take pictures of it when i get some fresh milk! anna lim its very cool! YENI'S GIANT STICK HAHA! :D

kaiying suggested the idea of calling macs delivery for milk. HAHA. since i badly wanted to try the cool thing out D: anybody knows if they'll kill me if i said

me: "hello macs delivery? can i have a small box of milk delivered to my home ASAP please?"

other end: "you crazy? we are macs not magnolia! you have to purchase a minimum of xxx bucks to have them delivered to your home! how old are you girl, don't know how much fuel cost is?"

me: "uh, around one 50 cents from TM to my house? or you can ask the delivery boy to walk here ;D i don't mind, but i'm really dying. i...need...milk...."

other end: "go buy yourself! i not so free, i don't want talk to you!"

me: "i give you extra one buck, you walk here to my house, its so freaking near, good for exercise you know?"

other end: "......"

i'd really love to try. i'll tell you if i really do dial the number: 67773777
that's digression...and its really lame -__-


HOTTIE ALICIA'S WHITE ROSE! :D loveeesss, my favourite colour ^_^ [see the reflection!]


my camera's spoilt, and my hp doesn't really have good flash so here's the rose...under the lamp o.O;


jeanette's box of chocs for ngikhiong and I! :D THANKYOU! doesn't it look like some cute creature? I THINK IT LOOKS LIKE ELMO! -__-




THANKYOU FOR:
-ferreros from felicia lim, erica, juwell (we exchanged HAHA) and rayseen!
-cookies from siyun, chuinchi, cindy (and cupcakes from peixuan!)
-packets of sweets from annia, leongying, germaine, baochuan, chinyee, felicia/sheena/haonan/chongrui, jemimah/meixuan!
-a box of chocs from jeanette for nh and I, choc dipped strawberry from yihao!
-chocolate clusters from jiaye! the GB one!
-chocolate bars from gina and brenda and anna!
-lollipops from hweekian, ngikhiong and ahh i can't rmb sorry! D:
-assorted sweets from yingzhi, yipeng and other people!
-milk straw from annalim! wahlau its still damn cool HAHA
-giantstick from yenitio!
-flower from alicia!
-mini mini rose from kaiying! :D


that'll save me alot of money, since i don't have to buy any more sweets in the near future. perhaps two weeks? three weeks? LOL


________________________________________________
Leongying, thanks for the sweet card! ^_^ walking you back to your room in shahalam's a surprisingly nice memory! Makes me really happy to know that you still remember something so long ago :D and leongying, I'm very sure you can ace in your tests okay. sorry i didn't really know how to comfort you just now, I guess all i can do is to listen ;D LET'S JIAYOU TOGETHER OKAY! :D

Anna, ANNAEMMAANNA! reading that brings back nice memories of beijing, 2d'06, everything. D: YES LETS GET INTO VJC ARTS STREAM BY HOOK OR BY CROOK! it'll be so uber super duper wuper cool if we get into the same class right! and your milk straw is still darn cool ;D happy valentine's loveee :D

Kaiying, my seperated-from-birth twin pangsai sister! YES LETS FIGHT MATHS AND DESTROY THAT MONSTEROUS THING! chem too okay! we must get our 8 points for olevels! lunching with you and xinhui today really made me wanna study like hell, ohmygosh. I should just like, lock myself in a room with nothing! D: loveyou loads!

Alicia, HOTTIE! omg that was the most wonderful vday present everrrr! its in my favourite colour some more! LOVES! white rose omg ^_^ thanks for lugging all those flowers to school loll. breakfast soon okay! okayokayokay! loveyou! :D

Brenda, its been 8 years since i've known you girl! and yup, although we've distanced i still treasure our friendship, :D! Take care too! goodluck for everything yeah! seeyou around!

Isabel, I REALLY LOVE YOUR FLOWER, its such a pity i lost, it sorry! D: but it'll be etched in my mind, yay! okay that was a really sweet letter from you, ^^. sorry i couldnt' write you such a long letter, i'll give you something nice on children's day! :D

Ngikhiong, ngikngik YES WE SHALL GROW TALLER TOGETHER! AND BEAT MATHS AND CHEM TOGETHER! and ace in geog and do better in chinese! goodluck too yeah! ^_^ hope you liked the sweet HAHA!

Jemimah/Meixuan, that was some pretty heart ^_^ stay sweet lovely nice and helpful, both of you, goodluck in hsm and everything! seeyou all tomorrow, love you all loads and loads too! :D

peixuan, my dear junior! :D omg the cupcakes under the table were so sweet! thankyou yo! haha i'm going to eat it later! you baked it yourself omg right! ^_^ seeyou tomorrow i'll step on your feet and kick your butt :D
____________________________________________________

btw,
My heartfelt apologies to anyone who've suffered from my hyperactivity during first recess [i gave two sweets to a girl whom i didn't know personally, i knew her name and i see her everyday, and well I wished her happy vday. Okay it wasn't that random. it was because i gave sweets to my friend standing next to her so i decided to give them to her too HAHA]
______________________________________________________


CHEM LAB!

leongying's idea of "valentine's special in the chem lab"! :D so creative haha!
ohmy why's there a giant stick there lol xD


right, jelly in...some chemical.



bio lab.... construction of dna structure...with Marshmallows, jelly bits, jelly beans and toothpick! :D

sweets are so...tempting.


leona, wanzhen, terie and my structure! its missing a jelly bit ~_~

we ate these sweets after the construction. My mouth was watering throughout okay D:



CONGRATULATIONS 4L! 100% A1s and A2s! YAY!
i mean A2 is already quite good yay! yay! maybe we can aim for all A1s one day! :D

ms poh was SO happy she decided to give us chocs and sweets YAY! maybe its our valentine's present haha ^^



mrpoh doesn't celebrate valentine's LOL.
yelaoshi wished us happy valentine's!
i forgot if mdmsim did HAHA.





LUNCH with xinhui and kaiying and YOSHINOYA~ we talked about mostly school, olevels are FREAKING me out. especially chinese. I'm scared i can't get an A2, let alone A1. I'm scared for everything AND I CAN"T BELIEVE THE SCHOOL PUT THE EXAM DATES ON MY BIRTHDAY D:



okay such a long post; i'll do my sihan now! :D

No comments: